Critical Injuries From Car Accidents:
Car accidents are the most common cause of severe personal injury. There are countless ways that car accidents happen and even more ways in which any of the occupants of the vehicles could get hurt during these incidents. Below are the most common types of Car Accident injuries.
- Leg Injuries: Including fracture to the femur, tibia, fibula, or bones in the ankles and feet; tears of the cartilage of the knees; nerve damage in the feet and legs.
- Neck And Back Injuries: Including herniated discs and vertebral fractures, sprains, and muscle tears.
- Diaphragm Rupture: When the muscle that extends through the lower part of the thoracic cavity ruptures, causing respiratory problems.
- Injuries To The Chest And Arms: Including fractures of the humerus, radius or ulna in the arm; broken or cracked ribs; sternum fractures; lung perforation; or cardiac lacerations.
- Cervical Lesions: Including whiplash; tear of neck muscles; cervical dislocation; damage to the vertebrae, vertebral discs or ligaments in the neck; laryngeal or tracheal lesions; or cervical fracture.
- Head And Face Injuries: Including lacerations, fracture and ocular orbit; nasal fracture; dental damage; total or partial loss of the senses of hearing or sight.
- Brain Injury: The so-called head injuries can be severe, especially in cases where victims end up in a coma or never recover. These injuries fall into the so-called Acquired Brain Damage (DVA) since they can affect the autonomy and quality of life of traffic accident victims.
- Limb Injuries: These types of injuries can range from the least dangerous, such as fissures or sprains, to the most serious, such as open fractures or even amputations. The group most exposed to these types of injuries is motorists and recovery in these types of accidents, usually involves a long recovery.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Lesions in the spine are especially severe, leading to paraplegia, hemiplegia, or tetraplegia. Since this is not the case of lesions in the vertebrae, but nerve tissue. Physiotherapy rehabilitation is essential and mandatory, not only to reverse a possible paralysis (which in many cases is irreversible) but to avoid deformities or respiratory problems too.
- Thoracic Trauma: Injuries in this area are particularly delicate, as they can affect our respiratory capacity. However, even significantly damage internal organs without injuries being seen externally. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the safety measures while driving. Thus it will avoid fractures in the ribs or damage to the spleen or liver.
Significant Reasons For Accidents:
Mechanical failures in vehicles may be a bigger problem. Here are the main mechanical failures that cause car accidents:
Tires/Wheels: The tire problem is one of the main reasons for car accidents. This makes the tire failure the most common cause of a vehicle failure. Two of the most common types of tire problems are blowouts and worn tires. All of which contributes to Car Accident.
Defective/Worn Brake Lines: Leaks in the brake lines can allow the brake fluid to drain, compromising brake performance.
ABS Malfunction: An anti-lock braking system (ABS) is designed to automatically prevent the wheels from locking when drivers step on the brakes hard, preventing slippage and loss of control. ABS malfunction can compromise braking performance. The brake pads and discs in your car wear a little more with each use. Over time, this wear makes it harder to stop your vehicle, resulting in longer stopping distances and a higher risk of accidents.
Crucial Safety Measures To Take Care Of Car Accidents Over Road:
- Always develop the right technique and attitude for and while driving.
- Before taking off with final drive and ride, always practice your driving skills under supervision.
- Follow the road rules and safety measures as prior to avoid any minor to major road accidents with other vehicles.
- Do not drink, smoke, or guzzle any illegal drug while driving. If taken, avoid driving to keep your and others life safe.
- Limit your speed, passengers, and goods loading before you drive.
- Weather plays a crucial role in the drive, so during severe climates like fog, snowfall, heavy rain, etc. avoid going out for a drive.
- Do not use cell phones and other technological gadgets while you are driving.
- Fledge yourself with all vehicle papers, license, for a safe drive, to avoid Car Accidents.