Recovery Toolbox for Outlook makes it easy and free to convert up to 5 objects per folder to a new PST file. The main advantage of the utility is that there is no need to connect to an Exchange Server. Thanks to the simplicity of the interface of Recovery Toolbox for Outlook, you can convert data from an OST file to PST format in a couple of clicks without any special knowledge.
How to convert OST to PST file
Simple data conversion from Microsoft Exchange Server.OST file to Microsoft Outlook .PST file:
- Open the page https://osttopst.recoverytoolbox.com/, download and install Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- Launch Recovery Toolbox for Outlook
- Select an OST file for conversion
- Select “Converter Mode” (selected by default):
- Select folders, messages, contacts, appointments, notes and other data that you want to be transferred to the PST file (by default, all data will be transferred to the PST file):
- Select the folder where the PST file will be saved to:
- Select “Save as PST file“:
- Wait until the end of the OST to PST conversion process. Open the PST file in Microsoft Outlook:
OST to PST conversion notes:
- To convert an OST file to PST on a computer with Windows, you must have installed the full version of Microsoft Outlook (Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019). The Outlook version that is included with Office365 is not sufficient to convert OST to PST on a computer.
- To convert OST to PST without Microsoft Outlook installed, use the online converter: https://www.osttopst.online/