Looking for a quality pair of noise cancelling headphones? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you are looking to drown out the noise of screaming kids or studying for a test, noise cancelling headphones are important. Noise cancelling headphones have to be comfortable, effectively eliminate all noise, and be affordable. Today, we are going to look at the top five noise cancelling headphones in 2019. For each pair, we will go over a brief description, pros and cons, price and where you can buy it. Let’s get right in!
5. Jabra Elite 85H
Although the Jabra Elite 85H noise cancelling headphones might not have the name brand recognition of some of the other brands they get the job done. Additionally, these aren’t your standard noise cancelling headphones. The Jabra Elite 85H boasts several AI features that enhance the user friendliness of the product.
- Boasts a long lasting battery life of over 30 hours.
- The audio quality is consistently on point.
- The material is light and comfortable.
- This product is a little bit pricier as compared with other headphones.
- Does not have adequate resources for a few codecs.
- ALEXA can be hard to find and integrate into the headphones.
The retail price of the Jabra elite 85H noise cancelling headphones is typically around $300. A few of the retail stores that sell this product include: Amazon, eBay, and Best Buy.
4. Bose Quiet Comfort 25
Next up on the list, we have the Bose Quiet Comfort 25. This Bose model is one of the more popular for several reasons. First of all, they are affordable compared to most noise cancelling headphones. Additionally, Bose used new materials in this design for maximum comfort and support. Finally, these noise cancelling headphones have a long battery life.
- Has superb comfort and fit, designed for every user to feel amazing while wearing them.
- For the quality, these headphones come at an amazing price.
- The battery life of these noise cancelling headphones is incredible.
- This design is older, meaning it doesn’t have all of the bells and whistles.
- These noise cancelling headphones aren’t quite up to date with the apps and technology use of current day headphones.
- These headphones are wired, which is less convenient as compared with wireless headphones.
You can expect to pay a very fair price of around $150 or less for these headphones. A few of the retail sites that offer these headphones include: Bose, Amazon and eBay.
3. Plantronics BackBeat Pro 2
Looking for quality headphones on a budget? The Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 has you covered. These headphones have many of the same features of more popular headphone products. With many neat features, we believe the Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 to be one of the best budget headphones.
- This model boasts 30+ hour battery life, solid for the price.
- This Plantronics design is one of the best at reducing noise given the price.
- Additionally, this model is able to easily adapt to any style of music, from rhythm and blues to rap to classical.
- The bass features of this model aren’t quite as powerful as other models.
- It does not adapt to all computers and electronic devices.
- This product has been known to deteriorate quicker than other noise cancelling headphones.
This product is well priced, listing for as low as $120, a significantly lower price than other headphones. Most retail stores will carry this model, including eBay, Amazon, and the Plantronics Store.
2. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 II
Now we’re getting into the best two pairs of headphones on the market. We’ll start with the Bose QC35 II. This product strives to provide users with excellence in nearly every area. One component that sets the Bose QC35 II apart from its competitors is noise cancellation. If you’re going to get headphones strictly for noise cancellation, this is the product to invest in.
- Top of the line noise cancellation.
- Comes with all of the bells and whistles.
- Able to adapt effectively with nearly all technological systems and devices.
- Although this product is nice, it comes with a higher price tag than other headphones.
- For expensive headphones, the design could have been more well thought out.
- You must manually play or pause music, which can be an inconvenience.
This product comes with a higher price tag than other headphone models, costing right around $350 retail. You can purchase these headphones at Bose, Amazon, and eBay.
1. Sony WH-1000XM3
Last but not least, the Sony WH-1000XM3 noise cancelling headphones are the best on the market. So what is the reason for the popularity of this product? This product is immensely popular due to its flexibility. This Sony product provides customers excellence in nearly every facet, making them an excellent noise cancelling headphone option.
- Stunning noise cancellation services as compared with other products, including great sound quality.
- For the quality and durability of this product, it is relatively inexpensive.
- These Sony headphones have solid battery life, lasting for over 30 hours.
- These noise cancelling head phones are made with comfortable material, meaning you can wear them just about everywhere.
- If you want to call using your headphones, this product may not be for you.
- The product has been known to update without the user knowing, leading to confusion.
- This product is not compatible with all windows systems and devices.
The average retail price of this product is around $250 at the lowest. You can buy this product from Amazon, eBay, Sony, and Walmart.
There you have it, the top 5 noise cancelling headphones in 2019. If you are looking for a great pair of noise cancelling headphones, consider investing in one of the products above.