Believe it or not, there are many real estate agents out there who are still not using a CRM, or a database to manage their contacts and their relationships. This is incredibly baffling for an industry where time is money truly holds true. In spite of the fact that you are doing well for yourself now, you can always do better with a CRM.
Today you are not the only person encircling the real estate arena. Recent studies revealed by the National Association of Realtors acknowledge the fact that 99% of the millennial and 89% of the older boomers do an online search before purchasing a home. The market is experiencing a paradigm shift, notwithstanding the other changes it is undergoing, what can make you go a leg up in the competitive market is your ability to deliver on or above par customer service. For this, you definitely need the help of technology.
Here are some reasons why you should embrace a real estate CRM for your business to provide a positive customer experience which will drive the required moolah to your business.
- CRM makes it easy to develop a daily routine: If you do not have a daily routine, you are missing out on one of the most productive growth hacks in the real estate business. Simply call at least 10 people every day for 5 minutes and 5 days a week which means you are making at least 220 calls a month. If 5% of your calls results in a business opportunity then imagine the impact it can make on your business.
- CRM helps you to follow up with your leads: You might have noticed that most of the referrals do not turn into the actual business due to lack of follow up. Referrals are the heart and soul of a thriving real estate business. It is beyond doubt that you need to follow up with these leads- the question is what method should you apply. The answer is to adopt a CRM which will show the list as soon as you log in and will indicate whether you need to call or mail a prospective lead or should you touch base on social media.
- CRM helps you automate digital marketing: Many years ago real estate agents used to send postcards and brochures to inform their customers about the new projects that might be coming up. These practices are now outdated you cannot use these archaic methods to get prospective clients anymore. In this digital age everything is automated, today it’s about automated email and online lead generation. Your CRM will play a pivotal role to drive your digital and offline marketing campaigns and make your marketing campaigns more traceable.
- CRM helps you to keep in contact with your past clients: You can use your CRM effectively to stay in touch with your past clients by assigning a follow-up plan on your CRM every time you close a deal.
- CRM helps you to track properties and stay updated: Most of your prospective clients might be using real estate sites to locate their properties. With a CRM system in place you do not have to visit multiple real estate websites, instead of many CRM systems have flawlessly integrated those websites into their software and you can view all those sites on your dashboard without having to visit multiple sites. This will give you leverage over others as you will have a bird’s eye view of the real estate market in your local area.
- CRM provides a platform to access all the customer information in one place: The best thing about a CRM is that you can get all the information about your customer activity in one place. You do not have to drill through multiple emails that you might have exchanged with your clients, frantically search through the messages to check where you left last. Your CRM takes care of all that and provides you with all these information at one place on the click of your mouse. A CRM can help you to view all the interactions that you might have with your prospective client in a chronological manner and you can add notes, tasks or appointments relevant to each customer.
- CRM helps you to map the sales process right in your system: You can have a sales pipeline to keep a track of the progress that you are making with each client.
A good CRM is with you every step – from lead generation to closing the deal and even keeping in contact with your past clients CRM is an effective tool that you can utilize to change your world for better. Along with helping you to generate new leads for your business, it is a powerful software to build customer relationships.